Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A lot of pressure!!

Our sweet boy will get to try out a nasal cannula tomorrow!! The doctors are going to take him off the vapotherm and put him on oxygen and see how he does! I am excited because we are moving forward. To put this in perspective: if he does well, he can come home very soon. If he does not do well, they will put him back on the vapotherm and we wait some more... I am so excited and proud of our little guy! We have prayed so hard for this day. I feel like he is ready. I will be by his side cheering him the whole day! I will let you know how he does!! Stay tuned..... Our lives can change pretty quickly depending on how tomorrow goes. (You would think we would be used to that!!)

BTW~Cooper weighs 6lbs 12 oz. (2 more ounces and we have a 7 pound baby!!) LOL

1 comment: