Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

11 Months!!



Cooper is 11 months old!! I cannot belive how fast this year has gone by! He is such a sweet and happy baby! I love making him laugh and smile! I cherish these moments!!

Cooper now weighs 14 pounds and 12 ounces! He is gaining weight again! YAY!! He is sitting up some, but not consistently. He is so busy that he is always moving from object to object that he will not concentrate long enough to sit still! We are still working on that!!

He is very close to being off oxygen! We have done several "room air" trials over the last few days! Mainly because Cooper has pulled his cannula completely off his face! He has kept his oxygen saturation 96-97% or during these trials. We go to the BPD clinic on Friday, Nov. 5th so we will see what they say!!

He has been crossing his eyes recently when focusing on objects, so I took him to the eye doctor and it turns out he is farsighted and needs glasses. We looked several places for glasses that were cute and inexpensive! I didn't want to pay too much because he is growing. The pair that his insurance would pay for were not cute at all! I finally found some at Wal-Mart and I only had to pay $28!!! I rarely say this, but Thanks Wal-Mart!!

Next month Cooper will be a year old! WoW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment