Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

March of Dimes 2011

We had the opportunity to walk in two March of Dimes March for Babies walks this year! If you look at the pictures, it looks like there are months separating the walks, but would you believe it was a little more than 24 hours apart??? It was freezing cold and raining on Saturday and sunny and warm on Sunday....go figure! We walked with Team Emmanuel Lutheran on Saturday. I was raised in that church and my parents still attend. They have been a constant support throughout my life and definitely prayed us through the NICU!!

On Sunday, we walked with two of the families from the NICU at Baptist. Our team was named Team JAC for Johannah, Addie, and Cooper. These families are such a blessing to me! Their constant support, both in the NICU and since we have been home, is such a blessing to me! I will always cherish these families and they will be our extended family!! Johannah and Addie were Cooper's first Valentines!! :) God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment