Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NO oxygen and New glasses!!!




Our pediatrician told us to do room air trials for a few hours to see how Cooper does without oxygen. Armed with this knowledge, we visited the BPD clinic at Vandy on Friday. I told them what his oxygen saturation is without oxygen for 3 hours (he stays around 97% or better). They were impressed and agreed that if he continued to do well, we could have him off oxygen during the day. He still gets oxygen at night.

It's day 5 off oxygen during the day and he is doing great!! I am very proud of our guy! His saturation remains high and he is not showing any signs of working too hard. I even asked my pediatrician if we were doing ok...it just seemed a little easy...

His glasses came in on Friday and he looks so cute. He doesn't pull at them too much unless he is tired or just happens to find them with his hands. We are working on what the word "NO" means...He still laughs when I say it...Boy am I in trouble!!

God is so good!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany! Seriously! I may have to print and frame this picture to have at my house! It is SO cute! :)

    ...and I am super sad that we are going to be in Mississippi the weekend of Cooper's birthday party. :( I'm serious. I shed a tear or two when I figured it out. :(

    ReplyDelete