Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is Cooper 1 year ago!! We truly have A LOT to be thankful for!!

I am counting my blessings today:
  1. My husband, Kevin, who works very hard and is a very "frugal" with money! I am thankful for his frugalness~it has allowed me to stay home with Cooper this last year!!
  2. My son Cooper! He is a fighter!! He is stubborn!! He is loving! He is funny!! I am blessed!
  3. Our friends and family! They have prayed us through this LONG year!
  4. Doctors and nurses who really care!!
  5. Military who fight for our freedom and sacrifice being away from their family!
  6. Our Early Intervention teacher, Mrs. Sandy!
  7. Our wonderful church family!
  8. We have a warm home with all the comforts!
  9. We have food in the pantry!
  10. Too many to count!!
Most importantly, We are thankful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! He died on the cross for our sins, even though we are grossly undeserving! Thank you Lord for our many, MANY blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment