Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

9 months old!!





Cooper is 9 months old!! I cannot believe that we have survived these 9 months! He is such a blessing to us! He can roll from his tummy to his back, but he is content on his back, so he won't roll from back to tummy~yet!! He is laughing out loud and has a smile that melts our hearts! He is growing like a weed! He is over 12 lbs (we go Friday and I will update his exact weight then), and is 24 inches long! He is now wearing 3-6 month size and 6 month sleepers! He is eating solids and loves his green beans! He is still sleeping through the night (YAY!), and wakes up happy every morning! He is trying very hard to sit up, but his head is still too heavy for him! He is chewing on everything, so we think teeth are going to make an appearance soon!! He is such a good baby but is a little spoiled....OK~A LOT spoiled! But I was told that you "spoil apples, not children". I beg to differ!! :) He is such a miracle baby and we thank God every day for him!

2 comments:

  1. That's my boy! And he's not spoiled at all! :-) I've been blessed to be able to spend some time with him- he's been an adorable way to keep my mind off of the chore of packing our house up to move! I can't wait to hear what his first word is- I think he's so close. I love you guys so much! You and Kevin can pat yourselves on the backs, because you are fantastic parents.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! :) Way to grow, Cooper! :)

    ReplyDelete