Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day


I had my first Mother's Day this year...well officially. Thanks to Hollywood, I had some pretty high expectations!! I was thinking flowers, breakfast in bed, jewelry, clean house, my praises being sung loudly for all to hear.....Well, lets just say those expectations were not all met! I am laughing right now at the thought of all this and thought you might share in my laughter. Kevin did a great job! I got my phone upgraded, an adorable picture collage of Cooper and the sweetest card! Oh and most of all, that PRECIOUS ONE in the picture above!!!

Cooper is starting to show his personality more and more each day! He smiles at everyone and is cooing more. He is such a snuggler!! He loves to play "patty cake", peek-a-boo, and being read to. He loves it when I am silly and he even loves when I sing to him .(NO one love that!!) My favorite time of day is when he wakes up. He starts making noise and I lean over him and say "Good morning punkinhead" and he smiles at me so big that I am like melted butter!

I cannot believe how blessed I am! I am so thankful that God chose me to be Cooper's mommy! I praise God every day just looking at that sweet face! I am looking forward to so much we will share and all the Mother's Days in the future! I will try to have more realistic expectations!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are going to be a great mother and of course your man will be great father...Lord Bless your family......Brother James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your first Mother's Day! So glad you were able to spend it at home with your little man! :)

    ReplyDelete